Thursday, April 29, 2010

Money

Money is the root of many problems for people - I am definitely one of them! My husband and I work very hard but costs just keep rising. Everywhere I turn something else costs more than it did the last time I looked! Fortunately, I am an extremely savvy shopper. I clip coupons, in fact, I play the coupon game each week with groceries. I've gotten pretty good at it, though not as incredible as some other "coupon moms." I'm content with feeding my family of 4 (with everything they ask for) on under $300 per month! We're switching our cell phones to prepaid plans, which will actually give us some more bells and whistles but for less money. My husband just switched our insurance to another carrier also saving us money.
With all that, you'd think money WASN'T the root of our problems - but in fact, it's what is keeping me up at night. I constantly worry about all the what ifs. We still haven't finished building our house and I'm not sure if that will ever happen. I'm hoping for a miracle because I'm getting too old to take so many risks!

No comments:

Post a Comment