Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Great read!

Upon recommendation from a very close friend, (and fellow scary mommy) I just read "Scary Mommy" This was a great read for all mommies out there! I had some wonderful belly laughs and some tears - but best of all, it was an awesome feeling that I am not alone out there! I find that as moms we are a special breed. We have been through hell and back and have lived to talk about it! There are stories that I could tell, that I am not entirely proud of, but I know someone else has probably gone through the same thing. We should stand together - and not judge each other! My kid can be just as gross as yours! We should sit down together, have a glass of wine and laugh about our craziness! It's for our own sanity to take comfort in friends and other scary mommies. I encourage you to read this book, have some laughs and relax - God knows WE deserve it! http://www.scarymommy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment