Tuesday, October 20, 2009

2 days down and I'm about to give up!

I'm so frustrated with this class. I'm extremely opinionated and strong-willed. If I don't agree with what is being said - especially if I'm confident that my argument is strong, I will speak up. I'm not an ignorant person - don't treat me as though I am. I've been through alot in my life and you shouldn't underestimate me. So, why do I take crap from so many people? Why am I working in these entry level jobs that I'm overqualified for, that barely help pay the bills, that take me away from my family? I need to make a change. I need to start looking for something better. It's not necessarily the pay, it's the quality of life. I don't feel fulfilled in what I'm doing. I don't feel respected or utilized to the best of my abilities. I'm scared because the job market is so bad, and I'm definitely thankful that I have a job (two actually), but there's got to be something better out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment