Wednesday, October 21, 2009

calm

I woke up today thinking that I was taking things too hard and stressing myself out. Just breathe...I went about my day, getting the kids ready for school, then myself ready for work. Off to work - where chaos is welcomed because the time flies! Ran home walked the dog and studied for the test. Again, just trying to breathe and not stress too much. Listened to some hard music on the way to class to get the anger and bitter out. Well, not only did I pass the test, but I got 100%!!!!! Yay me! I really am proud of myself because it's the small things that make all this work worthwhile.
After class I went home and proceeded to get caught up on emails, pta stuff, packing lunches for tomorrow, and before I knew it it was after 11pm. If I fall asleep in the next hour I will get about 7 hours of sleep and start all over again! Ya'll know what I'm talking about!

No comments:

Post a Comment