Saturday, April 9, 2011

taking on too much...

My husband wants to kill me! Not literally, he's just tired of me accepting more things to do while knowing it stresses me out. I am the type of person that needs to be busy - a true TYPE A! But with all that comes stress. I have a hard time saying no. So, besides girl scouts, working two jobs, pta, housework, raising two children, home improvement projects, and writing online, I just accepted to chair another pta position for next year! I almost cringed when I told my husband. I know, I know it gets to be too much sometimes, but I also know that my involvement reaps great rewards. I have a wonderful community and everywhere I go, I run into someone I know. I have made many great friends with people that have crossed these many paths. I want to stay involved and active because there will come a time where the babies fly from the nest and won't need me as much anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment