Wednesday, January 11, 2012

making money online

I have recently found some sites that ask you to take surveys, watch videos, complete tasks, etc. These sites allow you to earn points that can be redeemed for electronic gift cards to hundreds of online stores. I have become a little obsessed and log in to my account several times a day, from my computer, tablet, and phone! It's great because it seems like free money, but when you really track how much time your spending versus how much you're actually making - it doesn't really add up. For example, if it takes even 1 hour to earn enough points for a $5 gift card, you could work at a fast food restaurant and make more than that! It's not all bad though. If you work these sites strictly in your spare time and let the points add up, you can definitely reap some benefits. The real money to make online is out there, but I just haven't figured it all out yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment