Saturday, June 5, 2010

I refuse to do it all by myself...

I did not grow up in the 50's thinking that a woman's job was to stay at home, raise the kids and take care of the hubby. Fortunately my parents raised me to believe that a woman can do anything a man can do - but probably better! We are naturally good at: nurturing, multitasking, fixing, problem-solving, refereeing, etc. We make do with what we have and not only make the best of it - but really make it the best!

I know there are women who want to be the only caregiver for their children. I also know that there are women who have nannies to take care of their children while they are getting pampered. While these are opposite ideas - it's just great that we have the CHOICE in the matter.

I believe that there is no suck thing as a woman's job. We can do all and be all.

No comments:

Post a Comment