Monday, June 13, 2011

Don't judge me...

As I struggle with my teen and pre-teen children and lose my cool, please don't look down on me. Don't think to yourself that your children will never behave that way or talk to you like that. Unfortunately many will go through this same challenge and we need to find a way to accept eachother. I have found that when I talk to other moms I find that I am not alone. Our wonderful, beautiful, perfect children will talk to us with that "tone" that just gets under the skin. Many have admitted to "losing it" or just going bonkers on their children. Nothing crazy or life threatening, but yelling, or talking to the walls (because of course the walls are the only ones listening!)
The moms that look at me like I am crazy are the ones that think it will never happen to them. I feel a little evil in wishing I can be a fly on the wall WHEN it happens to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment