Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Working mom (crazy mom)

ok, so I just acquired (paid) job number 3! I know it's insane but we could really use the money right now and it's only a temporary position - roughly 3 weeks. I have already started planning my girl scout meetings for next year and have volunteered to chair a fund-raising committee for the 5th grade. My daughter will be going into her last year of elementary school while my son will be entering his first year of high school. This will be the year where the older child gets home first - hence no more need for me to run home at 3:15 every day! Also, being that my last child will be in her last year, I feel I can help with as much activities as they will allow. My son (the older of the two) just spent the last three years in a middle school that was just so big you could barely find your way around! In middle school they don't need/want the parents around. So I figure this is my last chance! My resume just extended another page!

No comments:

Post a Comment