Saturday, July 23, 2011

I need sleep!

I'm at work for the seventh day in a row. Granted some of the days are only half days, but getting up early every morning is really taking a toll on my body and mind. I feel tired all over. My brain is tired from thinking too much. I just need to catch up on a good rest.
I find that another reason I am so tired, is from pushing myself so hard. I get up early every day, work, then take the kids out until late at night. I want them to enjoy their summer. I feel guilty while I'm at work so I try to make up for it when I get out. I take them to the pool, movies, library, geocaching, hiking, etc. By the end of each day I am exhausted. We enjoy spending time together and doing different things. Regardless of how tired it all makes me, I feel like I'm being a good mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment