Monday, July 1, 2013

Is Virgin Mobile USA getting the new Blackberry 10 phones?

Unfortunately, I don't have the answer to this question. As a +Crackberry addict, I am devoted to my Blackberry Curve because that's the only Blackberry Virgin Mobile USA offered at the time. I am also a dedicated Virgin Mobile customer because unlimited texting, data and 300 minutes for $38 can't be beat! Anyway, I want to stay with Virgin Mobile but I really want to upgrade my phone to newer technology. I have only had one problem with my phone back in February and at the time the customer service representative said that he's heard rumors that the new Blackberry 10 phones would be coming to them once they were released. Well, either he heard wrong or something happened because the new phones were released and Virgin Mobile still doesn't have them! I don't understand why Virgin Mobile Canada and USA act completely independent from one another. Canada has already had various Blackberry phones but USA hasn't. If I have to give up my beautiful Blackberry, I will probably go with an Android OS with Samsung but I will surely miss the qwerty keyboard! #Blackberry

No comments:

Post a Comment