Monday, July 15, 2013

Living under construction...

Being under construction really sucks but thinking about the outcome makes it all worthwhile! We have been working on the second floor of our house for what seems like forever. Today the drywall is being installed (not by us thank goodness!) The picture above is of one of the rooms that is ready for taping. By while all this wonderful progress is being made, my house is a mess! Dust everywhere, strange people in my house, and inability to put things away because we had to make room - just makes me so uncomfortable. Don't misunderstand me, I am so very grateful to have made it this far. Hopefully it will only be a little while longer. If anyone has ever done house remodeling or a complete tear-down as we have, you'll understand how my emotions are fluctuating!

No comments:

Post a Comment