Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Finally getting into the routine...

These first couple of weeks with the kids back to school have been taking some getting used to. I finally think my family is getting the routine down and running smoothly. We've coordinated the morning wake up, breakfast, showers, and getting out of the house on time by staggering the time intervals. It starts from 5am until I leave the house at 8:50! Four people to take care of and it takes almost 4 hours! No wonder us moms are so tired! By the time I leave for work, I've already put in half a days work! After my paying job, I come home to more scheduling and coordinating of homework, dinner after school activities, relaxing time, cleaning, preparing for the next day and before you know it, it's 9pm! Sounds like plenty of time to sleep, but that's when I get time to myself to catch up on dishes, balancing the checkbook, paying bills and laundry! Every day should be mother's day! We work so hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment