Wednesday, September 7, 2011

This morning totally sucked....

Wow what a change from yesterday! The excitement is over and the tired kids emerged. It was like pulling teeth waking them up. It's worse for my son as he has to get up and get ready while it's still totally dark outside. Ok, fine, they're tired - but do they have to be so obnoxious? I told him his breakfast was ready and he literally growled at me! I am not a patient person, nor will I tolerate you taking some mood out on me. I growled back at him and he cried. This is a kid in high school throwing a fit like a toddler. We went back in forth until I snapped and gave him a good whack upside his head! I screamed for him to grow up and realize that waking up this early is how it is, so deal with it! What a bitter start to the day which will stay with me. I'm already playing out different scenarios of how to talk to him when he gets home. ugh

No comments:

Post a Comment